* 1 Day Safaris
-'Kenya Marathon Safari': Tsavo East Park forms one of the largest National Parks in the world and covers a massive 4% of Kenya's total land area. Read more...
-'Shimba Hills Safari': Shimba Hills Park is rich in flora and fauna and hosts a big density of elephant and is also the area of Sable antelope. Read more...
From € 150,- pp
*Tsavo East and West Safaris
-'Panorama Safari': 1 1/2 days Tsavo East, one of the oldest and largest parks in Kenya at 13.747 km2. Read more...
From € 250,- pp
-'Mama Mia Safari': 2 days Tsavo East and West. That's joint mass of two Parks guarded by the limitless lava reaches of Yata plateau. Read more..
From € 375,- pp.
* Tsavo East and Saltlick Safaris
-'Taita Hills Safari': 1 1/2 days Tsavo - Taita Hills, Saltlick. Sanctuary lies to the south
of Tsavo West National Park and is home to elephant, lion and others. Read more...
'Jungle Safari': 2 days Tsavo East and Taita Saltlick. This we called 'Jungle Safari' because it's the theatre of the wild and Taita lies in the hills. Read more...
From € 375,- pp
* Saltlick and Ngutuni Safaris
- 'Ngutuni Safari': 1 1/2 day Tsavo Conservancy. It's a part of Tsavo East but it's a private Conservancy where you can see the predators from Tsavo East. Read more...
From € 205,- pp
-'Pole pole...Safari': 3 days Ngutuni and Saltlick. This is a combination of two Sanctuary's, one in Tsavo East and one in Tsavo West. Read more..
* 3 Parks Tsavo and Amboseli Safaris, 4 days
- 'Special Safari':4 days Saltlick, Amboseli and Tsavo West. This is a combination of the really safari to see landscape and 'Big Five' as well you see the Kilimanjaro. Read more...
- 'Karibu Safari': 4 days Tsavo East, Amboseli and Saltlick. This safari is starting from the theatre of the wild. You see the most differences of the Parks and nature. Read more...
From € 690,- pp
* Amboseli Safaris
- 'Kilimanjaro Express': 2 days Amboseli National Park. 'Express' in Amboseli for the people who wants to see the magic of the 'Kilimanjaro Royal Court'. Read more...
From € 310,- p
- 'Jumbo Safari': 3 days Tsavo East and Amboseli. This is the real panorama safari because the two parks are really flat. You can spot wild animals to the horizon. Read more..
-'Big Five Safari': 3 days Tsavo East and Tsavo West. In Africa, the big five game animals are the African lion, African elephant, Cape buffalo, African leopard, and White/Black rhinoceros. The term 'Big Five' was coined by big-game hunters and refers to the five most difficult animals in Africa to hunt on foot.
In this Safari we go to spot these animals. Read more..
* Hakuna Matata Safari, 3 days
-'Hakuna Matata Safari': 3 days Tsavo West Amboseli en Tsavo East. This is a combination of the three most famous parks in Kenya. You have a big oppurtunity to see the most attractive animals and nature, for exemple Mudanda Rock, Shetani Lava and the Kilimanjaro. Read more..
* Tsavo to Taita Safari, 3 days
- 'Tsavo to Taita Safari': days Tsavo East and Saltlick. Situated in a semi-area previously known as the Taru Dessert. It's located near the town of Voi in the Taita Taveta District of the Coast Province. The park is divided into east and west sections by the A109 road and a Railway. In this Safari you have the opportunity to see the predators and over 500 bird species have been recorded in this area. Read more..
* Kenyan Traveltours Safari, 6 days
- 'Kenyan Traveltours Special Safari': 6 days Saltlick, Amboseli, Tsavo West, Tsavo East and Shimba Hills. This is our special safari where we combine 5 parks which is around Mombasa and the beautiful nature of animals like lions, cheetah, buffalo, leopard, rhino and elephant. Don't forget the flora and fauna of the tropical rainforest. Also we visiting Sheldrick Falls. Read more...